On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWE FREAKING LOVE MARKETING
kinfizz is marketing agency with a love for boutique hotels. For every new client we take on, we give 9 hours of service to non-profit (#NineOfOurTime).
There is no better feeling than seeing our client reach their goals, whether it is getting the word out about a good cause or seeing those $$$ increase.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment