Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Rise Media LLC
Posted: April 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRise Media LLC owns and operates a group of websites and blogs, as well as their social media profiles. We are quickly growing and increasing our digital footprint, and as such, are growing our team to include a group of well-rounded interns who can keep up with our fast-pace and big goals. We'll soon be rolling out an e-commerce storefront and a digital product with an auto-recurring subscription membership. With all of these advances, ensuring that we continue to provide original, quality content to our readers important.
The intern team will work remotely. 1-2 articles per week will be required, as well as assisting with social media, e-newsletter marketing and more.
Responsibilities- Digital content creating- blog/article writing as assigned. Byline will be given.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Article Writing, English
Preferred - WordPress, Blogging, Blog Management, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing Software, Company Newsletters, Advertising, Digital Media Integration