Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 02 2016
Company Location: West Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in working for a tech start up? Here's your chance. Fitago, inc., is tech, mobile, fast paced, and loads of excitement. Fitago is a B2C on demand web + mobile marketplace startup based in Los Angeles, CA. We are in a super hot and growing market. Fitago connects consumers to activities, experiences, classes, services and more around their lifestyle. We are the airbnb for Hyper Local things to do, enjoy, and experience. We are a small team of super passionate and creative individuals. You can learn more about what we are building by visiting our pre-launch site: www.explorefitago.com
COME BE A FITERN! (Fitago + Intern . . . get it?)
Our fiterns I gain access to the inner workings of statups social media voice development. This position will be responsible for the strategy and execution behind our Social Media influencer marketing programs. The team works directly with many top influencers to develop various programs for fitago. Additionally, this team is a practice of the Promotions Team so the fitern will learn the basics of promotions law and assist the promotions manager from time to time as well. Many interns (ok back to the basic use of the word "intern" haha!) go on to accept fulltime positions within their chosen field and all leave with an expanded network of talented career advocates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Research and identify influencers within specific industry niches
Be able to think strategically about an approach to influencer outreach and generate an outreach strategy for outreach programs
Fulfillment – Manage prizing fulfillment when applicable
Reporting and analytics - Assist with development of wrap-up reports
Assist with rule development
Assist with winner selection
A whole lot of other stuff . . . there's just so much room for activities!
(This is a 90 day paid internship that can turn to a longer opportunity.)
(Stock Options given to the right individuals!)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Works with designer on add and social media campaigns
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an undergraduate program in a related field
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Technically savvy and aware of emerging trends
- An eye for detail
*The right candidate has to live and breathe social media.