Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Grow Club LLC
Posted: October 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Grow Club LLC is an Atlanta based beauty and media group. With 20 years experience in the beauty industry, The Grow Club LLC is expanding it's media branch to include a magazine, e-books and hard copy publications. We would like someone who is interested in fashion, beauty, and the social scene for those reasons this position requires a keen eye and attention to detail.
We are currently looking for office aides to manage emails, screen phone calls, manage company calendar and appointments, communicate with various artists/managers for radio station. We are looking to hire our interns on for full employment if they meet our requirements as a intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment