Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Grow Club LLC
Posted: October 20 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Grow Club LLC is an Atlanta based beauty and media group. With 20 years experience in the beauty industry, The Grow Club LLC is expanding it's media branch to include a magazine, e-books and hard copy publications. We would like someone who is interested in fashion, beauty, and the social scene for those reasons this position requires a keen eye and attention to detail.
We are currently looking for office aides to manage emails, screen phone calls, manage company calendar and appointments, communicate with various artists/managers for radio station. We are looking to hire our interns on for full employment if they meet our requirements as a intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment