InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Social Media InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 27 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is to intern DIRECTLY for Anne Mahlum, founder of Solidcore and Back on My Feet.
3 x TedX Speaker
Solidcore is a 50-minute, full body workout, that uses slow and controlled movements to work your muscles to failure.
Solidcore is currently operating in:
Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, NY, Chicago, Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Back on my feet is a nonprofit organization now operating in over 11 cities.
This position will be to plan, design, and execute the personal branding strategy of Anne Mahlum to build up her social media presence.
You will be working with a team of interns on this task. Compensation will be UNLIMITED free classes to any Solidcore studio in the nation. Each class costs $37 to the general public.
If you have any other friends / colleagues who can contribute to this team, please apply together. We want to build a team of interns who preferably enjoy working together.
The following positions will need to be filled for the team:
Film / Film Editor-in charge of filming and editing content
General Virtual Assistant (can be located anywhere) - tasked with managing the calendar of content releases and all other interns on the team
Social Media Expert / Facebook Ads Expert - duties will be in charge of coordinating social media accounts and running Facebook ads to increase Anne's exposure online. Experience here is a plus. Desire to learn about online marketing and Facebook marketing is a requirement.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment