Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Twitter ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media InternBookmark This
100 West Old Wilson Bridge Road
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWorldWide Marketing, Inc is a rapidly expanding consulting firm based in the Columbus area. Since opening in 2009, we have worked directly with various Fortune 500 companies and are currently specializing in the brand management, customer service and marketing for AT&T.
We are seeking to fill this available position with a positive, enthusiastic individual who work well in a strong team environment. Qualified candidates should have the potential for long-term growth into a management role.
Initial interviews are being conducted over the next week. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 614-885-0700 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm for a brief phone evaluation and to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to speaking more with you regarding this opportunity!
For more information please visit the links below -
Website - www.worldwidemktg.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/worldwidemarketingcolumbus
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxDbFHkIGR8
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/worldwide-marketing
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment