Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
LABEL CANDY BOUTIQUE
301 Georgia St
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe our an online women's clothing boutique, which is expanding into a brand. We are looking for an organized, detailed orientated and highly motivated self-starter to support our efforts to build and brand our company. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to handle all social media accounts.
Social Media Specialist
Main Focus: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & snapchat
- manage weekly contest
- run domestic advertisement to increase following and engagement for contest and company page
- create, refine, and manage ads
- social media outreach to key influencers
- Drive traffic to site by updating and creating relevant post
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment