Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Social Media InternGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: December 02 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPauwow INC is a company developing a social polling tool that allows for individuals, organizations and companies the ability to easily create polls and share them on a variety of social networks. Pauwow will be launching a fantastic poll builder at Pauwow.com in early 2016 and we need help from great people who are excited about promoting great content on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms.
This is a 60 day internship starting in January, you can work remotely and there is possibility for future employment for successful candidates.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide explanation of knowledge of social networks that they can demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment