Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media InternFreshly
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: December 04 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT ATARAXIA STUDIOS
Ataraxia is the dream of people coming together and helping each other using their unique creative skills to create and grow as a indie comic and graphic novel company.The team of writers and illustrators carefully work together to create quality content for the readers while keeping it free. While monetary supporters do receive other benefits such as easier access to offline chapters, earlier view of soon to be released chapters, sneak peak, access to unpublished sketches and drafts/behind the scenes, we still would like to provide the content for free.
Our Website: http://ataraxiastudios.com
Intern is required to work at least for 3 months, 5-15 hours per week or until completion of 100 hours. Intern will gain valuable experience, put skills & knowledge to practice. Experienced or unexperienced social media gurus are welcome to apply. While doing this internship you will work together with the comic editor/ manager of ataraxia to come up with plans and strategies to best get ataraxia lead traffic onto ataraxia.
THE ATARAXIA TEAM:
Thelma Velazquez: Ataraxia's Manager and Comic Editor. The story-boarder for Wolf of Leningrad. Thelma is also working on another upcoming series that will be released by Ataraxia.
Jesse Gonzalez: Ataraxia's Lead Artist. Penciler and Inker for Wolf of Leningrad.
Varun Senthil: Founder of Ataraxia. Writer for Wolf of Leningrad.
Social Media Internship
Intern is required to work at least for 3 months, 5-15 hours per week or until completion of 100 hours. Intern will gain valuable experience, put skills & knowledge to practice. Experienced or unexperienced social media gurus are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Strategize ways to lead traffic to ataraxia websites
• Report to Manager weekly, bi weekly or as discussed. (flexible/can be discussed)
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies to continuously engage the online• community
• Keep Tumblr, Facebook page/group page,Pinterest, Instagram up to date
Requirements• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, customer management and ability to put themselves in the viewer/reader/client's shoes.
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, communication, flexibility, and variety
• Must have skype, if not then create an account.
• Understand both Art communities and popular social medias
• show interest in comics/graphic novels/manga/sequential art
• Must use Ataraxia's Management App (download onto smartphone) Or log in to ataraxia atleast once a day/have email updates activated.