Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Kerol D. Inc
330 West 11th street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking young and fresh social media savvy interns for woman's clothing brand Kerol D. Apparel, (keroldapparel.com). We are looking for creative individuals who believe in our brand, and would like to contribute to our social media outlets such as, instagram and newsletters.
Responsibilities- 10-12 hours a week.
- Come to our office here in downtown and take photos, or have photo-shoots with the product available here.
- Build a weeks worth of content to have a consistent posting flow.
- Create informative and creative newsletters for our mailing list.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment