Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Great Internship Opportunity for a Music Entertainment Company!MondoTunes
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternCordelia Donovan Inc.
Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports IndustryAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description4ISVA is based in the United States but we serve busy clients around the world. We're passionate about making our client's work and personal life better. We offer full-time and part-time internship positions. Our internship program gives you the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. We take care of all the details so you can focus on delivering your best. We offer weekly leadership skills training, which includes sessions on social accountability, social media communication skills, training and presentation skills. Work assignments go out every Wednesday and Thursday, and intern events held Mondays, Tuesdays, or Fridays in Orlando, Florida. Work remote hours Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Research industry trends and news to share links via social media sites and blog posts
- Assist with daily administrative tasks and postings
- Monitor social media analytics and upkeep weekly reports
- Help brainstorm promotions and executing social media campaigns and contests
- Work on development of social media strategy for attracting new clients
- Update and maintain internal reports for marketing and social media
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus environment
- Available to participate in 4 weeks Internship Program for the entire duration of your shift.
- Internet, iPhone/smartphone and PC/iPad/laptop (required)
- Works from home or remotely. Must be able to attend Intern events in Orlando, Florida.