Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Insight Resource Services
Posted: September 24 2016
Company Location: Jonesboro, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Resource Services is a fast growing HR recruiting firm focusing on HR consultation, talent development, recruiting, sourcing and management training. We are looking for a social media intern ready to seize the opportunity to build online community presence and brand awareness. This role will include co-managing our social media sites, researching and writing. Residing in the Greater Atlanta area and being able to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week is something we cannot live without. This is not a paid position but it will give the intern the opportunity to learn different areas of HR, we will assist in earning internship hours/credit.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment