Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual HackathonNoname yet
Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Yoga Mentorship NYC
33 Nassau Ave
Posted: March 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThis position is well suited for a positive, forward thinking self-starter who has a strong understanding and respect for written English & communication. Here, you'll have the opportunity to build your own community of followers on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. You'll get to work one-on-one with the CEO of an up-and-coming Wellness company that focuses on furthering the careers and opportunities for Yoga Instructors. Positive inter-personal skills are important, as are strong computer skills.
We will be happy to train the right person. This position could turn into a paid, part time position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Able and willing to complete tasks not related to social media.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Able to utilize a consistent voice across social media platforms
- Confident and able to create custom content.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Self starter; can manage own time table and keep track of progress.
- Exhibits personal positive qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Yoga, Yoga Instructor, Social Media, Social Media Communications