Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Yoga Mentorship NYC
33 Nassau Ave
Posted: March 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is well suited for a positive, forward thinking self-starter who has a strong understanding and respect for written English & communication. Here, you'll have the opportunity to build your own community of followers on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. You'll get to work one-on-one with the CEO of an up-and-coming Wellness company that focuses on furthering the careers and opportunities for Yoga Instructors. Positive inter-personal skills are important, as are strong computer skills.
We will be happy to train the right person. This position could turn into a paid, part time position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Able and willing to complete tasks not related to social media.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Able to utilize a consistent voice across social media platforms
- Confident and able to create custom content.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Self starter; can manage own time table and keep track of progress.
- Exhibits personal positive qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Yoga, Yoga Instructor, Social Media, Social Media Communications