Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Winter/Spring InternCooking with Kristina
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
FSF AGENCY INC
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Social Media internship working for an entrepreneur? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote a new product showing entrepreneurs how to build and run a successful internship program?
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks social media interns to work remotely (or in our offices if you are in the Southern California area). This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
ResponsibilitiesBuilding, maintaining and promoting profiles for:
-And all other social networking sites as deemed appropriate
You will also be responsible for implementing social search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to link all of the social media efforts.
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsQualifications We Are Looking For In Our Social Media Intern
Interns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or Journalism, News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
-Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
-Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
-Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
-Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn)
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
Who You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the CEO of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-With a company that has remote workers from around the world
-With a company run by a husband & wife team who have taken 2 sabbaticals in the past 4 years
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Please send resume, cover letter, and your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate if you will be applying for credit for your internship.