Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
6362 Hollywood Blvd. #302
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelen Ficalora is looking for a Social Media intern to assist Social Media Coordinator with daily tasks such as photo sourcing, social media campaigns, blog content, and e-mail campaigns.
Please e-mail resumes to Amanda@helenficalora.com
About Helen Ficalora:
Helen Ficalora, a fine jewelry company, offers timeless pieces in 14k Yellow, Pink and White Gold with diamond accents reflect an appreciation for nature and organic form. Featured frequently in the media, Helen Ficalora’s refined and alluring qualities have made it a favorite amongst celebrities such as Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Julianne Moore, Tina Fey, Blake Lively and Karlie Kloss, to name a few.
Helen's jewelry has also been featured in editorial magazines such as Glamour, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Women's Health and television talk shows like The Ellen Degeneres Show, The Steve Harvey Show, The Real, The Talk, and The FABLife.
As the pioneer of the alphabet-charm craze, Helen Ficalora has been bringing her devoted fans quality designs for over a decade.
Responsibilities- Create blog & e-mail content
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment