Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Fashion Social Media & Marketing InternSRG Fashion
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
609 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNicole, founder of Ring Concierge, is private jeweler located in NYC. In addition to private clients, Nicole runs ringconcierge.com, a fashion forward fine jewelry online retailer.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community and drive sales
- Ring Concierge is a small company and the applicant will have unique access to other areas of the business including design, sales and production in addition to marketing/PR.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Interested in jewelry and fashion is a plus
- Performs well in an unstructured environment that values creativity, flexibility, and future focus
- Demonstrates initiative, great organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Available to work 2-3 days per week starting mid-end of October
- MUST RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT