Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Fashion Social Media & Marketing InternSRG Fashion
Social Media ManagerLPB Media
Digital Media StrategistJGR Capital Partners
Social Media / Marketing Internship in the Wine IndustryWine Social Inc.
Social Media PosterHELO by Wor(l)d
Social Media for Recording ArtistKendra Erika, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Dependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Posted: October 22 2016
Company Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an intern mentor, my goal is to develop a relationship of mutual trust and respect.
By signing this document, we are agreeing to work together to build a great experience for you as a student, trusting that you are ready to work hard. If you give me your best: smart thinking, resourcefulness, ownership of your work, and professionalism, you will be treated the same in return.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment