Social Media Strategy InternDive Training Magazine
Social Media/Public Relations InternFEM PR
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing & Social Digital Media - INTERN (VIRTUAL/REMOTE)Omera Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternArizona beverage company
Social Media Management InternBeautiology Studio & Spa
Media Intern (Photo/Video)EFA MKTG
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 17 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a beauty supply company seeking fun, creative interns to come up with exciting new content and strategies to engage our audience and grow our online presence.
We are flexible in regards to your schedule and number of hours worked.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Must engage customers on social media sites, and communicate with them in a fun, friendly manner
- Must make 2 posts each day on Twitter and Instagram and 1 per day on Facebook. (The content can be the same/similar)
- Make 2 blog posts each week informing customers of new products/promotions/business news/beauty news/etc.
- Make 1 Youtube video per week using Animoto or something similar to show off new or existing products and looks
- Must be creative and willing to take constructive criticism if it goes against company vision
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment