Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: December 23 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a virtual position, so you can work from anywhere!
Compensation is performance-based, these are brand new social media channels that you will be helping to develop from the ground up. Compensation will be accrued based on a formula of engagement/metrics/followers/etc.
"A funeral is not a day in a lifetime, it is a lifetime in a day."
When someone dies, the last memory we have of them is their funeral. The funeral is a chance to bring together everyone that that person loved and celebrate their life. Funeral planning should be a sentimental time where a sendoff worthy of a lifetime is created. Funerals should be a reflection of a person's legacy. Instead grieving loved ones are bled for every possible dollar by funeral homes and everyone ends up with a cookie cutter ceremony that can't begin to capture a lifetime.
Enter: The Bucket. The Bucket is a website based on the idea of designing ones legacy. Part one, The Bucket funeral planning allows users to plan their own funeral or that of a loved one. The Bucket will lead you through the process with how-to guides, inspirational boards, a vendor marketplace, and associates to help with special requests. It even has a space to store important documents. The Bucket can help create unique send offs fitting of the life you want to celebrate while helping you shop around for better prices. The bucket has three goals.
1. Give more control to people, not funeral homes.
2. Change the conversation from taboo and depressing, to one about how you to be remembered.
3. Shake up a dead industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment