Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media Marketing InternMobius New Media
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Seeking *Social Media Intern* For Short Film Empowering Muslim Women in the ArtsForgotten Corpses
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media internLe chien le chat
Writer, Social Media, MarketingThe Real Reporter
Social Media & Community Management Internspa810 Atlantic Station
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
6189 El Camino Real Suite 201
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout i-SAFE Ventures:
i-SAFE Ventures is a hybrid organization (non-profit and for-profit LLC) focused on helping educational and commercial organizations comply statutory regulations guarding child privacy. We offer a suite of technology services and solutions which enable identity management, and age-appropriate e-safety instructional programming, which meet and exceed regulatory requirements.We are on the cutting-edge of technology and education.
About the Position:
The successful social media manager understands the use of a variety of social media platforms for the purpose of marketing and advertising. This role entails scaling i-SAFE Ventures social media presence in terms of followers; effectively and accurately embodying the corporate mission, vision and branding, and conveying a distinguished company voice. The social media manager will develop a social media marketing and advertising strategy that escalates social engagement; increase traffic to the i-SAFE Ventures website; generate sales leads.
In an era when technology is rapidly advancing, the successful social media manager will keep his/her finger on the pulse of current events related but not limited to legislation and developments in data privacy protection of students, educational technology, and e-Safety.
Responsibilities- Identify target audience segments according to each social media platform
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Effectively and accurately convey brand image and company voice through social media content that is directed toward target audiences in specific platforms
- Maintain editorial calendar for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Write 600-900 word blog articles that draw upon audience interests that lead to website visits, inquiries on products and services, and new sales
- Source and partner with key influencers in various target audience segments
- Identify and seize opportunities to post during social media trends in a manner that is clear in terms of messaging and brand voice
- Establish metrics for social media impact
- Meet and exceed marketing goals
- Analyze data, review, and report effectiveness of campaigns
Requirements- In-depth understanding of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for marketing purposes
- Ability to analyze back-end data of social media marketing campaigns to measure success
- Exceptional writing skills: the ability to draw readers in and convince readers to perform specific actions
- Online reputation management and digital communication skills
- Well-versed in proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Able to multi-task and work within tight timelines
- Maintains positive attitude under pressure
- Exhibits collaboration and teamwork
- Flexible and creative mindset in the areas of marketing and communications
- Talent in the area of graphic design is a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Twitter, English grammar, Social Media Measurement, Facebook Marketing, Marketing Copy, Hootsuite, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, LinkedIn, Social Media Advertising, Writing and Editing, Social Media Development, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Management, Exceptional Communicator
Preferred - Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Communications, PR