Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT IS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT RESOURCE COMPANY?
World Entertainment Resource Company, LLC provides daily access to a professional level between models, actors, photographers, movie producers, agencies, musicians, and fashion designers.
Get discovered by the top professionals and receive daily tips about the entertainment industry. It is a lifetime experience to have access to our database to able communicate and market your work to various agencies or record labels.
Our general purpose is to be a portfolio hosting website and community for photographers, models, makeup artists, movie producers, hair stylists, actors, artists, fashion designers and musicians
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment