PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Marketing InternAllan Resources
Social Media & Community Management InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media/Marketing InternTivaCloud, Inc.
Social Media InternLAD Financial/Aflac
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: January 16 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExquisiteVisions is looking for a creative social media coordinator to manage YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, twitter, Snapchat, and periscope as we use these platforms to personably promote our brand, CEO, partners, and projects! Must be a self starter with little direction.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-create banners and manage creative digital campaigns
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment