Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
New Coast Ventures
116 W Illinois St
Posted: May 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAre you a rockstar social media specialist looking to gain some real work experience in a start up environment? Then, LOOK NO FURTHER!
You'll be exposed to the fast pace environment of working for a start up Agency (that is also a venture fund) - something that most students do not get the privilege of doing so.
You'll be tasked with owning our social media out reach and strategy for our company as well as an incubated company.
** we can offer college credit for this internship **
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment