SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1625 N. Front Street
Posted: September 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmiracle4sure is a growing non profit organization in Harrisburg, Pa. We are seeking support with the new and upcoming mode of communication. We provide a variety of services and supports to the community and we would like to connect with the social media arena.
This person must be flexible with time and able to work independently while addressing the sensitive needs of our audience. This can be a virtual assignment, however, an initial interview must be conducted.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment