InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Social Media InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Social Media Intern for Nonprofit and Small-businessBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionC2 Volleyball is looking for a highly energetic and organized individual with experience with Social Media platforms to run our C2 and our nonprofit social media accounts. Candidate would be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly postings for our C2 business as well as DIG it! Volleyball on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram. The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with audience is essential. Candidate must be energetic, self starter/self motivated, able to think outside the box and innovative. This position is an unpaid internship but can receive college credit.
DIG it! Volleyball is a nonprofit female empowerment program established to provide free after-school volleyball training for low-income girls in the St. Louis-area. Our mission is to inspire participants to lead healthy, confident lives and connect young girls with their inner power and purpose.
Responsibilities- Grow social media following
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Must provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Social Media Management
Preferred - Facebook, Email Marketing, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram