Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Dreams 2 Reality Investments
Posted: July 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCracked Innovations is a startup company that develops innovative social tools to move society into a better social experience. The company is launching a new social media app that will be like a "Facebook of the real world". The app launch is part of an all out social movement to promote more face to face interaction and put us back in touch with the people around us.
We are seeking 2 interns that are interested in being part of this exciting project on the ground floor. The position would be centered primarily around helping spread the word on social media sites, blogs, online media, etc..
The applicant must be passionate about the cause and possess both marketing and social media experience.
The position is part time for now and unpaid, however successful applicants are eligible to apply for paid employment after the launch if they are meeting all the criteria.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Online Social Networking, Social Media Blogging, Academic Writing, Challenge Driven
Preferred - Press Kits, Press Relations, Press Release Development