Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
PR, SEO, and Social Media Rockstar InternTapClicks
Social Media & Community Management InternWFG
Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Premier Entertainment Atlanta
4040 Chapel Hill Rd Ste T
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe a small entertainment company specializing DJ Entertainment, Lighting & Photobooths. We have clients of all sizes and structures. We are seeking someone to assist and manage our social media outlets, primarily IG and Facebook. The position is unpaid, but there is an opportunity for you to make commission if your posts lead to sales.
The position does require you to be in the local Atlanta Metro as you will be relied upon to take photos, videos etc... while we are at various locations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the entertainment business.
**Fringe benefits: We are an entertainment company, so most events are fun and we do a few clubs in the city so you should at least enjoy the nightlife a bit.**
Position is open immediately and we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment