Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Crack the Social Code
Posted: July 02 2015
Company Location: Hempstead Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am seeking a social media and community management intern to assist me in the expansion of my Facebook group, coordinate my social media posts, and bring new and creative ideas to the table with regards to a coordinated social media plan.
Although I currently write my own content, new ideas are always welcome and there is a degree of freedom in content creation. In addition, effective curation of other material web-wide is also important. There is also the potential for expansion into other marketing duties such as webinar development and coordination, workshop development and other exciting projects.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Explore new and creative techniques for maximizing engagement and conversion
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Has a thirst for learning about new populations, their needs, values, and hopes
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and self-accountability
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, vibrancy, excitement, and thirst for learning
- Enjoys exciting challenges, new mediums, and exploration into new ideas
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Fan Page Strategies
Preferred - Webinars, Workshop Development, Webinar Management, Webinar Development