Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern- Music IndustryBookmark This
Posted: August 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor more information about this Stylie Studio see: http://styliestudio.com/entertainment/
This is a social media internship in the music industry for a reputable music educator, musician, and producer.
ResponsibilitiesEngage online communities by:
- Creating Facebook posts weekly
- Create Twitter posts weekly
- Create Instragram/Pinterest posts weekly
- Engage in Google+ and other online groups
- Fill an annual Hootsuite calendar of Facebook & Twitter Posts
- Other online tasks as assigned
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment