Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Fast growing local business with opportunities in Marketing, Social media & administrative positionsVanguard Realty Alliance, LLC
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media Marketing InternRIB & RHEIN
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DMS Printing & Design
Posted: June 12 2015
Company Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment