Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media & Community Management - Intern to ExpertBookmark This
Money Mouth Marketing, LLC
Posted: September 12 2015
Company Location: Snellville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking to fill 3 positions in the next 3-4 months and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
Learn how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers. Atlanta-based marketing and business development firm looking to train and possibly hire interns to manage multiple social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and a couple of others).
You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Skype training sessions.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Track and monitor community engagement - Collaborate with other employees on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-- Coordinate with with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
Requirements- A reliable computer and internet access (preferable at home and not Starbucks)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking
Preferred - Email Marketing, B2B Marketing, Marketing Analytics, B2C marketing