Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media InternFreshly
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
Producers vs Show
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProducers vs Show (provshow.com) is the love child of entertainment, celebrities, and humor! (Formally under the name GamerFitNation Inc., www.GamerFitNation.com) Producers vs Show a group of ragtag filmmakers who came together to run a show revolving around a host interviewing celebrities about their upcoming projects (Antwand Pearman vs The Interview). We also offer information on entertainment, pop culture, celebrity, gaming news, lifestyle, health and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking social media & community management interns that are very talented with a go-getter attitude. This intern must be a self-starter, motivated, resourceful and able to work independently, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
Responsibilities- Setup and monitor social media accounts and daily activity.
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging with a community of fans/followers online in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Stay current on social media trends and opportunities
Requirements- Students majoring in Digital Media, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business or Sales are preferred
- Proficient in the use of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Should be passionate about social media and implementing it to increase audience engagement
- Should be comfortable with commonly used social media management and tracking tools
- Superior organizational and time management skills with strong attention to details.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Knowledgeable in any of the following industries: Video Game, Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Technology, Comic Book, Entertainment, Pop Culture, Celebrity, Lifestyle
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Building Customer Relations, Interpersonal Communication
Preferred - Video Games, Entertainment, Celebrity, Lifestyle, Pop Culture