Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media/ Community ManagerBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFancy-francy.com is a New York City based beauty, fashion, lifestyle blog. Fancy Francy focuses on providing its readers with advice on how, what, and wear! We are currently seeking an un-paid social media/ marketing intern. As an intern, you’ll work closely with the founder on projects and tasks that are essential to growing the business.
Here's what you get in return:
• A letter of recommendation
• A considerable amount of practical, highly marketable job experience
• Career Networking: I make it a point to develop people and introduce them to contacts who can help them further their career
• While unpaid, this program can be for school credit or experience purposes
• Tons of product freebies/swag
To be considered, please send your resume and either a cover letter or writing sample to email@example.com. Please also feel free to include any links to appropriate social networking sites (blog, twitter, etc.)
Responsibilities• Managing our social media (Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• Media outreach and finding new PR sources
• Compiling press clippings and creating press releases
• Establishing relationships with other blogs and relevant contacts
• Assist with the development, writing, and promotion of marketing plans, giveaways, and brand partnerships.
Requirements• A high interest and knowledge in social media & fashion
• Excellent writing/ communications skills
• The ability to multitask and meet deadlines is key
• The ability to work with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Pages, and Pinterest
• Knowledge of self hosted Wordpress.org is a plus
Hours: Minimum of 5 hours per week, inclusive of weekends, with days being negotiable. Interns will work remotely, and have a flexible schedule. Interns will be expected to check-in throughout the week at the agreed upon time and be available for a weekly status call.