Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
App to Succeed, Inc.
Posted: April 18 2017
Company Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 04/30/17 — 09/01/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to strengthen your resume while helping a worthy non-profit organization. Be the social media expert for the organization, you will help design our social media sites, teach management how to effectively blog and use social media . Answer or find answers to management's many social media questions. Draft a comprehensive social plan to drive targeted traffic to the site . If you are a social media user, proficient in posting and designing sites, and know how they work to build traffic, this is a match for you.
App to Succeed Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that aims to stop the cycle of poverty in the United States by providing best-in-class, comprehensive personal finance information for at-risk Americans to enable them to become and remain financially responsible, self-sufficient and successful.
We regret, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our interns, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Acknowledgement on the App to Succeed website for meeting expectations of the internship,
2. Academic credit and / or community service hours are given, with school approval.
3. Internship Certificate will be awarded to interns who fulfill their time commitment and the internship expectations.
4. Personal letter of reference, written by the CEO will be awarded to interns who do exceed expectations and make
a significant contribution to the project.
5. The personal finance Information the interns learn while working on this project will benefit their own financial
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone, saving the time and cost of
- The number of weeks and hours per week will be determined based on the intern's
abilities, scope of interest, commitment and availability. Many of our interns take paid jobs
elsewhere, not related to their career interest, while they do their career-related internship
with App to Succeed.
Choose all or some of the following assignments.
1. Review the social media sites we have selected.
2. Research the metrics and demographic information on the social media types. Recommend what mix of
social media is most appropriate for our target substantiating your recommendations with demographic and
volume research and knowledge of what functions each type of social media is effective for.
3. Research and screen for the best webinars or tutorials for beginners on each type of social media.
3. Design home pages and post content for the social media chosen.
4. Make sure all social media sites are ready to go live.
5. Recommend design improvements for our blog.
6. Offer advice on the most effective entries for each social media type.
7. Create content for social media using our sources or your original sources.
6. Create or help us to create a comprehensive plan on how to drive targeted traffic to our website through social
Must have previous experience with a variety of Social Media.
- uses social media
- can design and set up social media pages
- can present demographic and traffic information about social media (researching first)
-can develop a social media plan to drive targeted traffic to the website.
The intern must have the ability to:
Complete their designated assignments.
Effectively communicate his/her questions, ideas, and status of progress.
Meet commitments on time.
Work with technical peers as needed
Communicate, patiently, with non-technical management.
Have the maturity to work (with some direction), independently, and virtually.
Preference for candidates who have:
- Graphic design skills.
- Digital marketing
- Experience with social media plans
- Writing skills for posting and blogging