Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternRhythmic Sport
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Video Media InternThe Burnette Agency
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipRoar Media
Social Media ConsultantBookmark This
App to Succeed, Inc.
Posted: June 17 2016
Company Location: Stamford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to strengthen your resume while helping a worthy non profit organization. Be or become the social media expert for the organization, you will help design our social media sites, teach management how to effectively blog and use social media . Answer or find answers to management's many questions. Help them put a comprehensive plan together to drive targeted traffic to the site . If you are a social media user and want to know more about it, research to find the best answers to our questions.
App to Succeed Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that aims to provide best-in-class, comprehensive personal finance information for at-risk Americans to enable them to become and remain financially responsible, self-sufficient and successful.
We regret, as a nonprofit, we are not, yet, able to pay our interns, but we do offer other forms of compensation:
1. Acknowledgement on the App to Succeed website for completing your commitment to the internship,
2. Academic credit and / or community service hours are given, with school approval.
3. Internship Certificate will be awarded to interns who fulfill their time commitment and the internship expectations.
4. Personal letter of reference, written by the CEO will be awarded to interns who do exceed expectations and make a significant contribution to the project.
5. The personal finance Information the interns learn while working on this project will benefit their own financial management.
- Hours are flexible
- Start dates and end dates are flexible.
- Work can be done remotely and meetings can be held by Skype, or by phone, saving the time and cost of commuting.
- The number of weeks and hours per week will be determined based on the intern's
abilities, scope of interest, commitment and availability. Many of our interns take paid jobs
elsewhere, not related to their career interest, while they do their career-related internship
with App to Succeed.
Choose all or some of the following assignments.
1. Review the social media sites we have selected.
2. Research the metrics and demographic information on the social media types. Make recommend what mix of social media is most appropriate for our target substantiating your recommendations with demographic and volume research and knowledge of what functions each type of social media is effective for.
3. Research and screen for the best webinars or tutorials for beginners on each type of social media.
3. Design home pages and content for the social media chosen.
4. Make sure all social media sites are ready to go live.
5. Recommend design improvements for our blog.
6. Offer advice on the mosts effective entries for each social media type.
7. Create content for social media using our sources.
6. Create or help us to create a comprehensive plan on how to drive targeted traffic to our website through social media.
Must have previous experience with a variety of Social Media.
- uses social media
- can set up social media
- can present demographic and traffic information about social media (researching first)
The intern must have the ability to:
Complete their designated assignments.
Effectively communicate his/her questions, ideas, and status of progress.
Meet commitments on time.
Work with technical peers as needed
Communicate with non-technical management.
The maturity to work (with some direction) independently and virtually.
Preference for candidates who have:
- Graphic design skills.
- Digital marketing
- Experience with social media plans
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Integration, Social Media Development, Social Media Management
Preferred - Graphic Design, Writing, Motion Graphics, Motion Graphic Design, Graphic Designers