Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media Content SpecialistBookmark This
330 Hudson street
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is GrantPA?
GrantPA is an online platform that connects artists with grants. Our mission is to make the grant seeking and grant application processes easier, faster, and less intimidating for users.
We launched our alpha product at the beginning of August only to acquire more than 1000 users in less than 3 days. We were astounded by the demand. This positive initial reception and the support that we’ve received from artists around the world solidifies our determination to create the easiest, fastest, and most convenient system for finding and applying for grants.
Grantpa has attracted acclaimed artists, successful cultural entrepreneurs, and key players in the industry of Arts and Culture. We are happy to announce the current board of advisors that will support us as we move forward:
- Yo-Yo Ma, Silkroad
- Alicia Adams, The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts
- Homayoon Beigi,Columbia University and Recognition Technologies
- Nicolas Chbat, Columbia University and Philips Research North America
Just recently, GrantPA has also been selected for the TED Fall residency program and will be presenting at the TED conference in December 2016!
We are looking for a qualified team of interns to help create content and a strong social media presence for GrantPA.
Each intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
ResponsibilitiesDepending on skills and interests, intern projects will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating our social media pages with current and relevant content, photos, video, or other
- Writing articles related to the world of grants on our blog
- Responding to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions
- Posting updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performing research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base
Requirements- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook,Twitter,Google+ and LinkedIn
- Highly organized, very detail-oriented individuals with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- A positive, can-do attitude and a strength at paying attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Flexibility to handle diverse tasks within tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo editing and video editing software, and Internet browsers
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Experience with Mailchimp