Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Fast growing local business with opportunities in Marketing, Social media & administrative positionsVanguard Realty Alliance, LLC
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media Marketing InternRIB & RHEIN
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Social Media Contributor InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Serenity Spaces
Deep within each of us, is a well of profound peace, joy and beauty which, when accessed, manifest as vibrant, robust health, works of genius and artistry. To assist in reaching this magical, inner world and tap into the realm of all possibilities, is the purpose of Serenity Spaces.
Through our Blogs, Workshops, Retreats, Organic Living Foods, Meditation, One on One Coaching and recommendations of products and other sites, we believe that you will find the serene spaces of this infinite spring which lies within.
When the tools we offer through the Serenity Spaces website are used on a consistent basis, your life and everything around you becomes energized and transformed with the vibration of serenity and love. Add gratitude to this equation, and everything you feel, think, say and do begins to flow with the magic and the abundance of the Universe.
Please check our website and social media pages for information about our mission:
FB: Serenity Spaces
ResponsibilitiesRole and Responsibilities:
• Set appropriate social media campaign benchmarks and recommend appropriate social advertising opportunities.
• Identify areas of potential performance improvement as well as highlight the strength of campaigns.
• Use a range of research tools, methodologies, consumer demographics, techno-graphics, and audience insights to develop strategic roadmaps that lead to our organization’s growth.
• Developing and maintaining a social media content plan and reporting weekly on key analytics and progress against targets.
• Monitor and evaluate social media results of each social campaign in coordination with our organization's goals and benchmarks.
• Rapidly prototype solutions and share recommendations.
• Help to drive innovation and education on the latest social media developments including changes, new social platforms, tools, partners, and resources.
• Work with the Social Media and Planning teams to provide support and develop strategy on social media issues and opportunities as they require.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
• Social Media-related technologies and web-based technologies, Internet technology skills with a strong writing or communications skill set.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Demonstrate a superior knowledge of emerging online technologies.
• Possess both knowledge and curiosity regarding consumer behavior.
• An understanding of how to measure the success of social programs and has analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Able to understand the issues and trends on the Internet particularly with online communities, depending on the country of interest
• Possess strong computer and Internet skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and social media monitoring tools.
• Ability to identify performance, trends and opportunities within social media channels.
• Have the ability to prepare accurate, insightful reports to present research findings and ensure high quality reports are produced and delivered.
• Have the ability to work independently and excellent teamwork skills, high energy, and self-starter.
• Possess or are working toward a BS/BA (at minimum) in relevant field.