Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media Coordinator and Branding InternBookmark This
Socket Solutions, LLC
4847 Homestead Road
Posted: September 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are
Socket Solutions, LLC is a new start-up based on a revolutionary and transformative new product which will change the way we consume electricity through a standard electrical outlet (think, what Square was to payment processing systems). This patent pending product merges several technologies to deliver unparalleled beauty and aesthetics, functionality and child safety all in one device, while both solving several problems at reduced cost to consumers). We expect our lead product to become the new standard in electricity consumption in the home. Because this is a new technology, our market strategy involves educating consumers and building our brand. This is where the role of Social Media Coordinator and Branding Intern comes in.
We are seeking a talented Social Media Coordinator and Branding Intern to help grow brand awareness, and cultivate consumers/customers across social media platforms. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter and an innovative thinker, social media obsessed with an authentic passion for brand and relationship building, is passionate about executing with excellence and eager to contribute ideas that will build our brand and consumer base. Applicants should demonstrate the ability to effectively execute strategic plans, executing social media ads, and compiling social research and reports.
We expect that the ideal person will play a critical role in the growth and ultimate success of the company. This is a non-paying internship and if there is a mutual fit, an expectation that it will evolve into a full time, paying position, with some sort of equity kicker if the position becomes a full time, permanent one. Our philosophy is that if we are all motivated more if we enjoy what we do – which is why hours are flexible – and personally share in the company’s success.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get in at the ground floor and join a fast growing startup. If this sounds challenging, exciting and fun, we want to talk to you. Make sure to include a resume and a brief note (a few sentences, a half dozen tops) about why you would be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Internship” in the subject line. Expected start date is sometime in October. Our office is located at 4847 Homestead Road, Houston, Texas, 77028.
ResponsibilitiesPreferred skills and attributes:
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
• Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of social media analytics
• Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work closely with a team
• BONUS POINTS IF:
o you are familiar with social media management software such as Hootsuite, Curalate, Spredfast, TweetDeck, Facebook and Pinterest analytics (if not, you will need to become familiar);
o if you have a track record of growing digital presence and social following
RequirementsInternship responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the creation of great, engaging content for social channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter.
• Measure success of creative assets and posts to ensure maximum visibility and engagement.
• Identify trends and opportunities on social media platforms to increase brand awareness, reach new prospective consumers and integrate into marketing plan.
• Actively monitor trends in social media tools, for both strategy development and to generate new content ideas.
• Review and modify digital paid campaigns on Google Adwords, social media, and retargeting platforms.
• Stay abreast of social platform updates, social trends, and best-in-class social media campaigns.