Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
Posted: June 29 2016
Company Location: New Haven, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout our company:
Entrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions. Our company provides career mentoring and coaching from the founder of our organization.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internships.html
What we offer:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesThis information provides detail of the role and responsibilities as the Social Media Coordinator:
- Content planning and management of social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube. Creating valuable content to meet the needs of the audience being targeted.
- Writing Ability. Use of proper language to write and schedule weekly posts and effectively deliver a message.
- Technology comfort. Must be technology savvy and quick learner in order to monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Community engagement and management. Manage daily communication and engagement between company and audience we serve.
- Communication focus. Maintain a consistent brand management.
Requirements- Currently pursuing or have taken courses in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Basic understanding of how Social Media works (and have interest in learning how to use it as a Communication and/or Marketing tool).
- Great writing and communication skills
- Must enjoy communicating and engaging others
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with other team members and clients
- Up for a challenge in a fast paced internship.
- Is interested in having your own business some day or to become and entrepreneur (would be a plus!).
NOTE: All applicants must provide a writing sample for this position.