Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 E Bonita Ave.
San Dimas, CA
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The position will assist with marketing and social media activities as well as researching potential clients, market activity and analyzing data.
• Hours of operation are 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday
• Must be available to work up to 20 hours per week during the summer (June – September)
• Must be available to work up to 15 hours per week during the academic year
• Receive direct supervision from the Program Directors
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as the company Christmas party, monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
• Upon completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation
• Assist in marketing and social media development
• Update social media platforms
• Research and Identify potential clients
• Initiate and maintain contact with potential clients
• Research and evaluate data from studies
• Research internal and external competitive advantages
• Analyze trends and interpret data
• Experience in social media and marketing
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient with use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Expertise in using internet for research
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, problem-solving and time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Is responsible and self motivated
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task