Social Media SpecialistSMA
Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Remote Design InternshipNatures Wild Berry LLC
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media InternCentristic
Social Media / CopywriterBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entrepreneur at heart with a passion for digital media? Do you like the thrilling dynamics of a
start-up environment? Are you interested in evolving your career and be part of something big?
If so, you are in the right place.
Connatix is a start-up company with a smart solution for Native Advertising. Our Innovative platform connects publishers and advertisers in displaying content sponsored by brands in a true native way. For this position we are looking for a candidate with ability to close new business with top-tier publishers. This involves contacting potential partners, pitching Connatix offering, negotiating partnership relationships, as well as growing, building and managing the Connatix publisher network.
In working with us you will get insights and gain experience in the most interesting field today in Native advertising. Check out our website: www.connatix.com
Responsibilities-Create brand awareness using social media tools.
-Manage the brand awareness.
- Upload / write creatives for advertising campaigns.
Requirements- Copywriting experience
- Great writing skills
- Social Media experience
- Ability to build an effective brand awareness
- Proficiency in LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, and other social media tools
- Experience in building infographics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills