SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media Data AnalystBookmark This
909 3rd Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: November 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Jack Morton is an experiential marketing agency that strengthens relationships between brands and the people who matter the most to them. Clients build a better customer experience by investing in event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social and mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We’ve also got special skills in public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image. Learn more at www.JackMorton.com.
The Social Media Data Analyst position works directly with the Jack Morton social media team and serves as a liaison between the clients and the department.
- Work with the digital department to identify strategies for evaluation of key performance indicators (KPIs), quality metrics, event ROI, influencer engagement, brand partnerships, etc.
- Designs daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Maintains consistency and integrity of data collection and storage.
- Analyzes current and future end-user needs to support and improve organizational operations.
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of Facebook Insights, Sprinklr and/or Netbase is a plus.