Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Community Management InternFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media for Recording ArtistKendra Erika, LLC
Social Media/Online Marketing InternshipNovell Design Studio
Social Media CoordinatorThe Global Grid
BCB Digital Media /Marketing Specialist InternBlack and College Bound
Social Media & Website Management InternLittle Nourishments LLC
Social Media Design InternBookmark This
54 W 40th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJD&CO is a new, award-winning graphic design studio working for small and large clients including Ralph Lauren, Chipotle, ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen, St. Regis, Kiss Cosmetics, and many more. We are looking for a great social media design intern who wants to work with us to build beautiful work.
We just started our Instagram account:
And this is where you come in. You'll help with photoshoots, collecting inspirational photography, doing lots of Photoshop work, and write clever caption copy.
Please attach or include a link to view your samples of work.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of social media posts
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Digital photoshoots
- Digital photo retouching
- Brainstorm and create content for social media platform
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with in Adobe Photoshop
- Open to constructive criticism
- Experience in digital photography is a must
- Have a good taste