Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern - **FOR THE SPRING-IMMEDIATE OPENING**Free Range Office
Marketing InternBARCODE GLAM
Remote Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Social Media Development Intern - Apply on our website onlyBookmark This
Strong Franchise Corp.
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLY apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED Apply at our website only.
Currently seeking motivated and outgoing interns eager to learn, grow, and blossom in our unique work environment powered by students like you! Tasks include updating our social media pages, engaging with users, and representing our brand in a fun and upbeat way. Additionally, these tasks can be done remotely and don’t necessarily require an office presence. COMPENSATION is offered, so yes you can say YEAH!
- Flexible hours around your class schedule
- Workplace Freedom and Professional Independence (No boss standing over your shoulder)
- Gain experience and build your resume
- Opportunities for permanent positions full-time and part-time
- We’re growing fast so there’s room for growth
- Unparalleled opportunity for responsibility
- You will learn skills for your future beyond what the classroom provides
Please apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
Requirements- A desire to be creative and resourceful
- We’re looking for talent so bring your skill set
- Prior office experience is a plus
- Some positions require the use of a personal vehicle
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate qualification
- Majors: Accounting, Advertising/Public Relations, Business Economics, Computer Graphics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Government/World Affairs, International Business, Management, Management IS, Marketing, MBA, New Media Production, Leadership