- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Paid Commission - Social Media, Digital Marketing and Public Relations Interns
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media for Entertainment CompanyAnolan Luxe World Productions /Luxury Lifestyle TV Shows
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Paid Commission - Social Media, Digital Marketing and Public Relations InternsBookmark This
Car Leasing Concierge
Posted: July 24 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCar Leasing Concierge, an innovative new Tristate automotive consultancy, is seeking public relations interns for its growing business in the greater NY-NJ area.
The interns will assist our business in expanding into new areas through the following:
• Help manage all our social media platforms - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc..
• Write press releases
• Researching automotive media - bloggers, podcasters, radio, tv
• Keep up to date on the newest automotive and consumer trends
• Perform outreach via phone, web inquiries and email to industry contacts to achieve feature write-ups and interviews for our business in both print and online publications
• Find target markets in the Greater NY-NJ area that previously have not been explored - new moms, small business, high-end concierge services for Ultra High Net Worth Individuals
• A positive and enthusiastic demeanor
• Team player willing to go the extra step to succeed
• Someone comfortable with being the face of an organization at industry events
• Professional phone demeanor
• Full computer software and social media skills and background - Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, HootSuite
• SEO knowledge a plus
Full college credit is offered through your secondary education institution, as well as a highly beneficial commission structure based on any autos sold or leased from any referrals that become a deal.
Please email us a copy of your resume and cover letter, and any background references to us at the contact info below: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-886-1950 for further details.