Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
Pro Truck, Bus and RV
49 Osage Drive
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently taking applications for a part-time unpaid internship position offering an extremely flexible schedule of 20+ hours per week which will develop into a full time employment opportunity. College credits are available for this position.
We are looking for someone who is creative, reliable and energetic looking for hands-on real-world experience in digital marketing to assist in the developing and managing of various social media platforms and company website. The right candidate must be organized, experienced, be a self-starter, comfortable and knowledgeable on different social media channels and eager to learn.
If you are someone who is passionate about the role social media plays in marketing, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities• Draft content for all assigned social media channels
• Work with department managers to maintain branding and message consistency
• Edit content, photos, and video to improve quality of posts and advertising
• Update blog posts and other content to improve SEO of site
• Brainstorm strategies and campaigns for channel optimization
• Keep up to date with social media analytics and translate findings into reports
• Analyze performance metrics on audience, content, and views to increase productivity of posts
• Conduct research & analysis
• Assist in general office tasks
Requirements• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked-In, Pinterest and Instagram
• Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
• Ability to proof and edit text, video and photos
• Quick-thinking, problem-solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize, and focus on urgent and important tasks; showing attention to detail and meet priority deadlines
• Ability to work independently, efficiently taking initiative on projects and offering original ideas
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Problem Solving, Proofreading, Twitter, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Pinterest, Instagram, Work Well Independently, LinkedIn, Quick Thinker, Google+, Detail Oriented, Managing Deadlines, Organization Skills, Microsoft Office Xp, Work well without supervision
Preferred - Photoshop, Email Marketing, Video Editing, SEO, Photo Editing, GIMP, Graphics Software, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Email Campaigning, Yelp