Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MEDIA INTERNBookmark This
Posted: February 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBRUTHA MAGAZINES is a manual for sophisticated men, 25-44, who want to make better life choices, BRUTHA aims to encourage, motivate and inspire.
We are a bi-monthly publication providing Knowledge, Culture & Style for the Modern Male, allowing him to lead and live his best life. It was developed to put out a positive message to an often neglected and disregarded demographic group. The publication is visually compelling and editorially stimulating; containing informative, engaging topics of substance covering style, culture, entertainment, health, love, sex, relationships and luxury. BRUTHA seeks to always keep its finger on the pulse of their audience and deliver topics that are relevant and meaningful to them and their life experiences.
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of BRUTHA MAGAZINE'S online community. Under the supervision of the publication's editing team, the intern will manage and maintain our presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our target audience. He/she will regularly analyse and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the website. He/she will also assist in maintaining the archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to reach
communities, and promote events or upcoming features through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance. The ideal candidate should be able to commit time each day to communicate with the team and create consistency on social networks. You must also be enrolled in school or recent graduate.
Responsibilities• Updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platforms
• Responds to posts or comments to bring
value to user’s interactions with Brutha Magazine
• Interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our target audience and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Brutha Magazine activities and events.
• Grows Brutha Magazine's online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
Requirements• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers. Experience
with Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
• A good attitude, attention to detail and follow through are very important.
• Previous social media experience is preferred.
SkillsRequired - Great Communication, Great Personality, Social Media, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Creative