- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Social Media Editor Internship at PiK Education- Global Education Consultancy
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternRhythmic Sport
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Video Media InternThe Burnette Agency
Social Media Editor Internship at PiK Education- Global Education ConsultancyBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPiK Education provides assistance for higher education in India and Abroad.
Any student who wants to pursue education after school has many questions in mind. Which
course I want to pursue? What are the colleges? What are the entrance exams? My
eligibility? Fee structure? College Applications? Colleges in India? Colleges Abroad? If I get
admission-will I get scholarship? How can I travel? Visa? Accommodation? And lots more.
We are here to answer all these questions, and after answering, even follow up with the
subsequent services, like filtering of colleges for which the student is eligible, coaching,
applications processing, Visa processing, providing internships, providing for travel, etc.
Even the universities around the world want a variety of students from different
background, hence, rather than just helping students out, we are also helping universities.
We achieve this with the help of inputs from various universities.
Responsibilities1. Interacting with clients to understand needs & requirements.
2. Conduct market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness of other similar educational institutions.
3. Posting on social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and forums and online digital media outlets regularly.
4. Replying, commenting and providing feedback to user queries on social media.
5. Create periodic campaigns to build brand awareness and increase traffic to social media pages.
6. Innovating ideas to attract customers and increase sales.
7. Tracking performance and progress of campaigns and initiatives.