Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Editorial/Blogging Internship for Luxury BrandBookmark This
Black Fox, Inc.
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Fox, Inc. is a parent company for several luxury brands in fashion, interior/furniture design and manufacturing, lifestyle media, and specialty dog products. Our brands celebrate exquisite quality, craftsmanship and design and our clients include Louis Vuitton, Mercedes-Benz, Marc Jacobs, Apple, SLS, Thompson, Viceroy and Starwood Hotels. Run by a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Black Fox, Inc.'s company culture honors a life well lived. Our creative studio and home office is located in Laguna Beach, California overlooking the Pacific ocean.
We are seeking two Social Media Editorial Interns for our portfolio of luxury brands.
Responsibilities- Write and schedule blog posts per our editorial calendar
- Conduct research and create our company's editorial calendar
- Review online media landscape for engagement opportunities
- Provide 3 writing samples of blog posts on any of the following topics: fashion, interior design, luxury brand marketing, luxury lifestyle, travel, culinary.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Editorial or corporate blogging experience a plus
SkillsRequired - Apple Macintosh, Blog Development, Blog Management, WordPress
Preferred - Luxury Brand Marketing, Editorial, Social Media Blogging