Social Media & Community Management InternRed Oak Foods
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
International Executive InternAM8 International
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media EngineerBookmark This
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be assisting to manage a number of large social media accounts for Technology Jobs NYC. Currently there are over 55,000 followers on Twitter and large groups on other networks. This intern will assist with automating content and building the brands.
ResponsibilitiesThis position will be assisting to manage a number of large social media accounts for Technology Jobs NYC. Currently, there are over 55,000 followers on Twitter and large groups on other networks. This intern will assist with automating content and building the brands.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsLinkedin, Facebook, Twitter, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, PHP, blogging, Social Networking
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment