Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media Fashion Blogger InternshipBookmark This
100 Willoughby Street
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are two established fashion bloggers in New York City looking for an social media/general intern to assist with the day to day running of a fashion blog.
We are looking for 1-2 individuals who are available for roughly 2-3 days a week. These days/hours each week are extremely flexible and can change from week to week, depending on your schedule. We are based in Brooklyn, NY, however you will mostly be working from home.
Responsibilities- executing social media strategies to assist in the growth of all accounts
- creating and sending out brand pitches
- assist with projects and photoshoots
- executing general day to day tasks
This is an unpaid internship, however you will gain an insight and experience into the fashion world, as well as learn crucial social media, Photoshop, photography and marketing skills.
Some perks of the internship will include:
- Event attendance
- New York Fashion Week show/event attendance
- Lots of beauty and fashion freebies
- Working with 2 young, fun and ambitious females!
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in fashion/social media/Marketing/PR
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in photography/graphic design
- Strong writing skills
If you have any of the additional skills, please let us know as they are highly regarded:
- Photoshop/graphic design